RAGING WILD





As my soul scintillates in the blazing fire,
and my eyes filled with rebellious sparks,
I celebrate my devotion,
as I'm an imperishable inferno.

My past are the ashes,
my future the gleaming ambers
my heat, my passion
and my fumes, my glamour
my compassion is the fuel
and I the soul of eternity.

Don't you fictionize me,
for just another ordinary fire.
I'm a disguised inferno,
titanic, and not a minor.

I arouse and I dive,
I simmer and I thrive.
it's all veiled behind,
this radiant forgiving smile.

My affection, once on auction
and my searing loyalty,
is all erred for a bliss
that's now vanquished.

I'll still provide warmth
against my unwilling will,
enlighten those gloomy lives
ignite the souls within.

Wanna see!!
yeah, but from a distance
my touch would burn
and my glimpse would blind
my marks unveiled
that would make one grind.

I'm sacred and pure
I hurt, and I cure
I'm a burning anger
But I'm healing as well.
I'm higher than the mountains
I'm deeper than the oceans

Don't be tempted by this gleam,
I'm a stubborn beam.
my modesty is my pride,
my emotions is my guide.
sacrifice, is my weapon
And
as the solemnity intensifies,
I'm again a raging existance.
           
                                           VEDIKA






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you. You are the best as always...
    Your feelings and emotions, poured on to the paper are moulded into beautiful engravings.

    Love you always🙋‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are always decked so perfectly that it makes one think about between the lines

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCHANTED HALO

ECLIPSED HOLI!

A QUIET WISDOM