In Pursuit of Delusion

Today, let me be lost

Nowhere to be found,

Nowhere to be seen.

Let my existence be a delusion,

And let my past be a myth.


Today, let me be no soul

Let my body have no structure,

Let my heart have no beats,

Let me have no flesh and blood,

Let me have no air to breathe.


Today, let me come from nowhere,

And have no place to reach.

Let me have no name,

Let my design be no species,

Let my blood be no colour,

Let no gender define me.










Today, let me be forgotten

No proofs be found in papers and concretes.

No trace be found in hearts and minds.

No content of mine is known or read,

No time be my witness,

No context defines me.


Let only the land know where I travelled.

Let the water decipher my silence.

Let the air feel the touch of my skin.

Let the stars track my directions.

Let the sun shield my shadows.

Let the moon keep my secrets.

Let me be unknown to humanity,

Let me be unknown to humankind.


                                              VEDIKA

Comments

  1. Beautiful ❤️...loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As amazing as it has always been. I read it slowly with an intense feeling as soon I finished first line❤️❤️ Nowhere to be found........ wow!!!
    Waiting for more from you Vedika๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful✨๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am feeling little too heavy after reading this man. Hoping to read the follow up poem on the journey of u wearing armor to face with empowered perspective over the destined purpose of urs.....

    - Universe๐ŸŒŒ✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCHANTED HALO

ECLIPSED HOLI!