Autumn Falls

Some say it hurts
but I've heard it heals too
So I wish to get hurt in love
so the love can heal me through

It may become my weakness
For some it becomes their strength
I want to surrender to my love
So my love can take me to zenith

If love gives you scars
It showers memories too
I wish to have those deep scars
so my memories doesn't fade like dew

Every love has it's essence
Just one breath and you'll walk through similar lanes all over again
Then I would pass by slowly
so my journey doesn't sound lame

It has it's own curses
and a handful of boons too
I want to get spoiled by love
So the love can spruce up my suit

Love distracts you
but love itself finds you
I want to get lost in love
so I can become a quest too

I want to embrace all
that love contains in it's sack
So I could enfold a few
Experiences that I lack

The dedication of hearts
that brought the courage insane
I'll welcome all the blessings
and even yearn for the pain

And if it falls apart
to become my pieces of bane
Let the season come
and I'll fall in love again

                                              VAISHALI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCHANTED HALO

ECLIPSED HOLI!

A QUIET WISDOM