My Magical Transformation




“Sure i am that this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength ; that this pangs and toils are not beyond my endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us. ”
    -Winston Churchill                       
Few months before, i achieved a wonderful book as a prize from my college. That time i was not so much aware of the miraculous changes and enlightenment this book would bring into my life. This book was “Who will cry when you die ?” by Robin Sharma.
Never before i had heard his name. Although, being fond of reading influential books on life lessons , i ideally started reading  it. I gradually started advancing much curiosity and captivation regarding the subject of self-improvement. While reading, i simultaneously kept on cross-checking my own personal life and planning for the changes i could bring into my daily schedule to make use of this book effectively.
After reading this book i just could not keep myself from reading his supreme “The monk who sold his ferrari”. I kept on looking for this book in my vicinity when i came across one of my good friend who had it. I clutched onto this opportunity and borrowed it for a few days. And i precisely state that was the moment when i headed towards positivity and serenity.
The insighted words of this book stimulates us to live life with more zest and passion. There is lot to learn from the fable’s protagonist “Julian Mantle” who courageously took a significant step to improve his life and eventually others. The focal point of this book was the concept of developing your minds into fertile garden and nourishing them.
The lines that elevated my soul were ”Do the right things. Act in a way that is congruent with your true character. Be guided by your heart.”. And that instant i embarked upon blogging to spread my creativity using this wisdom. This was when i integrated all my concrete ideas to express.
And further i would recommend all the readers to read this book if they have not yet done. And those who had , are invited to share their opinions and experiences.
                                                                                                                                VEDIKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCHANTED HALO

ECLIPSED HOLI!

A QUIET WISDOM