A POCKET FULL OF WISHES

So much I wish to jump off a cliff,
into the running stream.
To experience the free fall,
of an idle mind into dreams.

So much I wish to witness a complete sunrise,
rising from twilight to height.
To discover the crimson enlightenment,
glow my eye’s bright.

So much I wish to run in the fields,
wildly around the laps.
Make a whizz and vanish,
from the worldly bond that clasps.

So much I wish to sing a song loud,
akin bustling of the rivers.
Singing lines of sacredness,
and the rhythm twinning my racing nerves.

So much I wish to dance so alive,
with my moves so adept.
To inspire even the dead souls,
to arise from their graves and imitate.

So much I wish to play like a child,
with timings unfettered.
Like a kid in its early childhood,
playing all day long and still not tired.

So much I wish to be myself,
with my courage so sassy.
And my fame so rampant,
oh so i wish....
                 
  VAISHALI

Comments

  1. That is just amazing. Feels like all my wishes r here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written.. A fan of ur writing ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my beautiful Angel!

    You took me to a totally different world of fantasy.

    God bless you. Keep writting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCHANTED HALO

ECLIPSED HOLI!

A QUIET WISDOM